This material makes most of the high-end designer hats. You can wear leather hats to most events as long as the hat matches well with the outfit. They require dedicated maintenance to keep that classy look for years. When handling such a hat, read carefully the instructions given and clean it professionally. Leather when poorly handled grows old fast and gets wrinkles making it impossible to wear.
Wool is a warm fabric and is very comfortable. It is a great choice for hats worn in cooler seasons such as fall and winter. It is also easy to clean thus making it easy to maintain as well. Remember that wool changes after it encounters water so make sure you clean according to the manufactures instructions to avoid shrinking or expanding. Most wool hats are not heavy, especially those that are woven. Woolen hats are most suitable for a casual event on weekends, brunch with ladies or a night out. Do not wear one to a dinner, a cocktail or a formal gathering.
Most wide brimmed hats and fedoras come in felt. They are great for fun, casual outdoor events. Since the material is light, they are good on hot days where the hat is worn for a long time. An advantage of a felt hat is its longevity. Although they are durable, they require proper maintenance to last a long time. Handle gently by holding them by their brim. Do not stuff them in bags or with clothes, as they will lose their shape.
Cotton hats are comfortable, absorb sweat and are good for sporty-day outs. When paired with shorts or trendy jeans they turn any simple outfit into a sophisticated athletic look. Ensure that you clean your cotton designer hats by hand with a lint roller to maintain shape and increase durability. They are however prone to stains and you should clean stains soon after they occur. Use a clean cloth warm water and hydrogen peroxide if necessary.
This is the highest group of boots, with it reaching to the hips. It is less common though as it is more of functional than for fashion and trends. It was originally used by fishermen as they got into the water. Nowadays, it has proven useful especially in flooded areas. This allows the people to go about the daily activities with ease as they wade through the water. In fashion, there is only one acceptable way of rocking hip boots and that is by having a miniskirt. The level of the skirt should be higher than where the boot reaches to.
These boots reach up to the knee. This is more common and very stylish, especially when worn with skirts. There are functionally worn by motorcycle riders and have in the past been worn by knights in battle. They create a very ideal fashion statement and can bring out a perfect look when worn appropriately. A common misconception though is that they should cover the knees. Such boots will really hurt you especially when you sit when you have them on. Therefore, never be misled to think they should help you hide your knees when you feel insecure about them.
These boots reach up to the calves. This height disapproves wearing them with skirts. Instead, they look better when worn with jeans. They can work very well to complement other accessories and jewelry you may have worn during that day. Most lace up high heel boots fall under this category, having been greatly adored by women over the past couple of years.
These are the lowest boots, reaching to the ankles. They are very great when it comes to flaunting great legs and thus allowable to wear with skirts. They are easy to wear and move around with thus making them a great choice for daily wear. They are also less conspicuous as compared to the other types and thus needs little emphasis to make them look superb.
- Vast experience in hair styling: a perfect hair stylist must possess plenty of experience & knowledge about the latest designs and trends, along with understanding what will look best for each type of face shape and even body type.
- Means of communicating with the customers: proper communication with the customers plays an indispensable part in capturing their attention, therefore a good hairstylist must possess good communication skills, and he/she should be able to listen & give feedback to the clients for giving good haircuts.
- Gentle and soft-spoken nature: No one wants to take a haircut or style from someone who is rough with them. This refers to gentle hands as well as a gentle behavior.
- Proper Education & knowledge about the latest trends: If you aren’t motivated to continue learning about the latest techniques and popular hairstyle trends of the moment, then you are going to fall out of touch and lose potential new clients.
- Organizational skills: You should be able to maintain a neat work station and keep all your appointments organized. If you’re a mess, people aren’t going to want to work with you.
- Steady hands:This one’s obvious. If you don’t have steady hands, then you aren’t going to give the most flawless haircuts every time.
As you examine what’s available within the community nearby you, you may wish to look for a hair salon that may be able to offer you with the attention, products and hair designs that you simply desire.